Livestream shopping has become a new trend and a crucial sales channel. You can integrate your SHOPLINE Livestream with Facebook in just one click to offer a new shopping experience. You can manage customers' messages, publish/ unpublish products and create orders in SHOPLINE's livestream backstage. Once the live stream is over, you can check the sales performance in SHOPLINE Admin.
Try this feature to interact with your customers and experience exciting and impulsive online purchasing!
1. Steps to enable livestreaming on Facebook
Step 1. Integrate your store with Facebook. Learn how you can connect to Facebook and Instagram on SHOPLINE admin.
Step 2. Create the Live stream on Facebook
After integrating your Facebook fan page with the store Admin, you can start livestreaming on Facebook.
Create a live post on the Facebook app. Enter the description for the live, then click the blue button to start the livestream.
Step 3. Create a livestream event in SHOPLINE Admin
Click Live under the "Channel" menu. Click Create a livestream to confirm to create a Facebook live.
After creating a livestream event in SHOPLINE Admin, you can view the Facebook live in the studio through Admin, and promote products or view customers' sales responses.
2. Create a livestream in the studio
Step 1. Create livestream details
On the "Create a livestream" page, enter a name for the livestream. You can either select the existing products or add new products to the live.
Click Select products to select existing products to the live:
- Search products by their name and SKU
- You can also filter the list of products by categories and tags
- To add multiple products, check the boxes next to the product you are going to add.
- Click Add to add the products to the live.
Click Add products to create new products to the live:
- You can add images, product name, order keyword, price, quantity, and SKU of the product in each row.
- Click the "copy" icon on the right to copy the product. Click the red "bin" button to remove the product.
- Click "Add a column" to add another product detail.
Step 2. Edit product keywords
By setting the custom order keyword, your audience can comment with the keyword in the livestream. The system will send an order message directly to the customer via Messenger. It is more convenient for customers to place an order and thus improving the online sales performance.
After adding the products, you will be guided to edit the keywords for detection during live.
You can either customize the keywords or click the "thunder" icon at the top right to auto-generate keywords for all your products.
- Each product can set at most 3 sets of keyword
- Supporting English/Chinese/Vietnamese/Thai and Numbers
- Supporting both uppercase and lowercase
- Supporting the combination of texts and numbers, like C1
Click Join to confirm the keyword setup.
Step 3. Connect the studio to Facebook live
Click on the created livestream event to enter the studio in another tab.
3. Overview of the livestream studio
In the studio, you can see three tabs:
- Message Management
On the "Livestream" tab, you can see mainly 5 sections:
- Overall performance: You can view the number of comments received, number of comments with product keywords, sales amount with keywords, and the total order amount from the live.
- Live images
Under the "live images" section, click the black box to connect the studio to the ongoing livestream on Facebook. Refresh the pop-up window to view the ongoing livestream.
- Products sold in the stream
- Campaign: Lucky draw, Leave comments for discounts, Quick response
- Instant message
On the "Message Management" tab, you will have a comprehensive record of:
- All messages sent during the livestream: Click on the customer's name to view a time-marked record of all comments left during live. Click the "bubble" icon on the right to send them messages via Messager. Click the "order" icon on the right to view the order record.
- Messages with product keywords
- General message
On the "Setting" tab, you can adjust the livestream event details and content for various types of messages:
Click on the livestream and click Connect to begin controlling the livestreaming event.
4. Features available for the livestream
A. Editing products for sale
Products that have already been added to a livestream:
You can view all the available variants and stock for a product.
Click the three-dot button on the right of the product list to:
- Edit products
- Edit keyword
- Invalidate keyword
- Remove products
This is used to highlight and promote a particular product during a livestream. The product name, variants, keywords and ordering method will appear in the comment section.
B. Viewing customers' orders
- When customers enter the product keyword, the product corresponding to the keyword will be added to their cart. A tag of "(Product/variant name) x 1" will appear under the customer's comment in the "Instant message" section.
- Click on the customer's Facebook name to copy their name, or add the customer to the blacklist.
C. Message settings
You can customize 3 types of messages to be sent to customers via Messager:
- Welcome message: This will be sent as a reply to customer's first comment to the livestream.
- Message for successfully placing an order: This will be sent to the customer once their comment matches the product keyword (i.e. placing a order).
"Activation message" is required if the customer did not have any interactions with the Facebook page within 7 days.
Product recommendation info: When the product is being recommended in the stream studio, this message will appear in the comment section during the livestream.
D. Warm-up information
You can notify customers who have subscribed to Facebook messages about the upcoming livestream.
i. Set up a date and time of the livestream event.
ii. Select the Facebook page that you are going to host the livestream with.
iii. Edit the message content. You can add variables (active text) to include some event details in the message.
iv. Edit the wording for the Click-to-Action button.
v. Set the message to be sent out immediately, or schedule it at a particular date and time.