To setup Wintopay payment method, merchants will first need to register an account in Wintopay and integrate the payment gateway in SHOPLINE admin panel.
1. Wintopay Payment Settings
After merchants get a Wintopay account ready, please proceed to SHOPLINE admin > [Settings] > [Payment] > [Third-party service providers].
Choose [Wintopay] > [Select].
Look for the info in your Wintopay account, fill in accordingly > Click [Activate Wintopay] to complete the setup.
Q1: Why do I see a prompt reminder that Wintopay payment is unavailable?
A1: Each channel has strict usage rules, including country, currency, transaction limit, etc. SHOPLINE will determine the validity of the channel in advance based on the store settings and transaction information. When the channel is unavailable, the corresponding payment method will be greyed out and unavailable. Shopline's detection rules mainly include:
- Whether the current "ship to" country is valid according to the list of countries supported by Wintopay.
- Whether the current store settlement currency is valid according to the list of currencies supported by Wintopay.
- Whether the current transaction amount is valid according to the maximum and minimum transaction limits is supported by SHOPLINE.
- Please note that this limit has covered multiple channels, and there may be inconsistencies between channel rules and that of SHOPLINE. If you have any questions, please contact your Merchant Success consultant.
Q2: What are SHOPLINE's transaction limit regulations?
A2: Based on SHOPLINE's management standards, the current minimum transaction limit for each third-party payment service channel is as follows:
- Supported currencies in integer format: BIF, CLF, DJF, GNF, ISK, JPY, KMF, KRW, PYG, RWF, UGX, VND, VUV, XAF, XOF, and XPF. The minimum transaction limit is $1.
- The remaining currency bits retain two-digit precision, the minimum transaction limit is $0.10, and there is no maximum transaction limit.
Q3: Matters needing attention for Wintopay Payment Integration
Wintopay credit card service needed domain registration in Wintopay side to avoid transaction failed, please inform Wintopay to proceed:
- Wintopay will disable transaction service the subscription expired, or outstanding billing.
- Wintopay domain registration has number limit, if exceeded limit, domain name need to delete in order to add new one.
- SHOPLINE will email to notify you if domain verification failed in Wintopay that caused transaction failed.