Asiabill supports a variety of payment methods such as credit card, bank transfer, etc., allowing customers to pay and purchase at the store. Merchants need to go to Asiabill to apply for an Asiabill account first, and set the payment method of the Asiabll account in your store. After the payment is successfully set, you can use Asiabill to receive money.
1. Asiabill credit card payment setup
Please proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Settings] > [Payments] > [Third-party service providers] > [Asiabill] to enter the Asiabill binding page:
Fill in the correct information for Asiabill information [Merchant code], [Gateway number], [Encrypted signKey]. Once finished, click "Save" to complete the setup.
2. Common questions when setting up for Asiabill Payment
Q1: When setting up Asianbill payments, what should I look out for?
A1: When setting up, follow the on-screen instructions. As Asiabill would require your SHOPLINE store domain name, include the main domain name and multi-level domain name (shown below). You may find these domain names under [Settings] > [Domain Name]
- It is necessary to report the Shopline store domain name in Asiabill, including the main domain name and multi-level domain name, as shown in the following figure:
Q2: Why does it say Asiabill payment is not available?
A2: Every channel has strict usage rules, including country, currency, transaction limit, etc. SHOPLINE will determine the validity of the channel in advance based on the store settings and transaction information. When the channel is unavailable, the corresponding payment method will be greyed out and will not be available to be added. SHOPLINE's detection rules mainly include:
- Whether the current "ship to" country is valid according to the list of countries supported by Asiabill;
- Whether the current store settlement currency is supported by Asiabill;
- Check whether the current transaction amount is valid according to the maximum and minimum transaction amount supported by SHOPLINE.