You can now bulk import new customer data to SHOPLINE and data will be converted into basic user information by the system.
To import new customer data:
- From your SHOPLINE admin, go to Customers.
- Click Import template.
- Using the template, enter customer information according to the fields:
- Fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required fields.
- Please enter at least one of the contact information: email or mobile phone number.
- When entering the mobile phone number, please enter the international code (e.g., +86 for China) as a reminder.
- Field length: Check whether the fields have exceeded the limits according to the limited length of each column ("XXX field has exceeded the limits for xx characters, it can not be imported.")
- Process for repeated data: An error message will appear in the column for redundant mobile phone number/email: "Error has been recorded: A user already exists with the mobile phone number/email."
- The system will not check for redundancy on other data fields.
- Once entered customer information, upload the file.
- After importing the file, the system will automatically convert the file data into customer data. To check all import records, go to Analysis > Bulk processing progress.
You can use the "One-click shop migration tool" to migrate your store information from Shopify to SHOPLINE, including your Products, Customer data, Blogs, Custom pages, and other information. Detailed operation refers to the related guide Migration from Shopify.
SHOPLINE has a dedicated local support team for merchants looking for help with issues and concerns. You can contact SHOPLINE support by reaching out to us through our live chat on our website, dropping us an email or WhatsApp our helpdesks with your queries.